Help & FAQs
- Where I can buy the Products?
Mayka ienova® Art is a studio based in Monterrey. You can buy directly to the artist or via online stores. Shipping across the Mexican Republic and around the world.
- How to Contact?
- Attendance hours
You can make your purchase at any moment, but If you wish to contact us we are available (Monday - Saturday from 9:00am to 7:00pm)
- Where is Mayka ienova® Art Located?
Mayka ienova® is located in Monterrey, Nuevo León. Mexico.
- Where are your products produced?
Our Paper, Canvas, and Aluminum prints are currently produced in Monterrey and Mexico City. For the moment the materials available are Acrylic Glass, Canvas Artprints, Aluminium Artprints & apparel items produced only in Monterrey.
- Why a certificate of authenticity?
As another measure of certifying authenticity, every product we sell comes with a signed and numbered certificate.
- Of what materials my products are made?
- Bright white, durable 450gsm.
- Hand-stretched over a solid 1.5” wooden frame.
- Sublimation technology to transfer ink into a 1/16” aluminum sheet
- Durable, lightweight, water resistant.
Acrylic Glass prints
- HD premium photo paper mounted on a 1/4” clear acrylic substrate.
- Made from durable wood.
- Black, white, sand, coffee colors.
- Those the products have warranty?
Yes, If your product is damaged or with bad quality we commit to send you a better prodcut again.
- Can I make my order by Mobile Phone or by any other social networks?
Yes, you can make an order via facebook or mobile phone, but we prefer vía online store.
- How do I know what is the status of my order?
We notify you via email the status of your order plus the tracking number of the carrier we sent the product.
- Can I cancel my order?
Once you have paid your order, there are no cancellations.
How can I pay?
Our payment system offers one secure and encrypted method for credit and debit cards: PayPal , certified by "Norton Secured".
- It´s secure to use my credit card or debit in The Mayka ienova® Art Shops?
Yes, The payments are made via paypal in a secure website.
- What do I do if I made a mistake with my personal/shipping information?
Dont worry, drop and email here with the corrections and we’ll take care of the rest.
- What is the return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within 5 business days after you receive your artwork.
- Is it possible to track my package?
Yes. You’ll automatically be sent a tracking link once your package is picked up by one of our carriers, Fed Ex or DHL (depending on location).
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Our delivery deadlines vary from 5 to 10 business days, depending on the product type and format size. Please remember that we take the necessary time to print and carefully package all products by hand. Delivery after shipment may take between 2-5 days.
- I live outside of Mexico Will I be charged by any additional taxes once my package arrives?
Our Canvas, and Aluminum prints are currently produced in both the Monterrey & Mexico City. For the moment the materials available are Acrylic Glass, Canvas Artprints, Aluminium Artprints & apparel items produced only in Monterrey.
Note that every country has different rules regarding the importation of foreign goods. Some countries charge additional taxes on purchases over a certain amount, while others charge a percentage of the cost of the goods. Please refer to your country’s customs and importation rules and regulations for more accurate information.
Please note that Mayka ienova® is not responsible for importation fees applied to international orders.